**Submit Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements** TO: RBUSSA@RB-Construction.com
RB Construction is seeking a Site Superintendent. This individual will have the responsibility and authority to direct work performed for each project in accordance with the statement of work. The Superintendent is also directly responsible for execution of all of the work plans, health and safety plans and QA/QC plans. We have offices in the St. Louis, MO and Detroit, MI areas. Projects cover a wide geographic area.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with multi-discipline/trade work.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in design/build projects.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with federal construction projects, preferred.
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Training: CPR/First Aid, OSHA 30 and USACE Quality control training, preferred.
- Ability to travel. Projects are located in the Mid-West Region.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates field activity with the Project Manager.
- Manages on-site operations.
- Accepts/approves materials and supplies.
- Assigns project labor staff/equipment.
- Completes As-built record.
- Identify scope, schedule, cost impact of change orders.