In 1984, Russell Beaver established RB Construction Company. An ironworker by trade, Russ has been active in the construction industry for over 55 years and has extensive experience in steel framing design, fabrication and installation. He has a strong background as an accomplished general contractor on numerous projects over the years. He also provides direction to the company, and its employees, on a daily basis.
Company staff have extensive experience in the construction industry. Our key management personnel have worked on some of the most high profile and technically demanding facilities nationwide. Examples of these projects include:
- Over 30 design/build projects including work on national monuments
- Civil projects on navigational structures such as locks and dams on the Mississippi River
- Over 45 renovations and upgrades for hospitals and laboratories
- Ground-up construction and renovations at military facilities including SCIF's
- Over a dozen historic renovations at high profile national parks and forests
- Repeat private clients that include Ford Motor Company, DTE Energy, various property management companies and others.
- Repeat federal clients such as the US Army Corps of Engineers, Veterans Administration, US Air Force, National Park Service, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Air National Guard, General Services Administration (GSA) and others
- Various projects that are "Mission Critical" and "High Profile" while they remain operational.