Construction Project Manager/Estimator
RB Construction Company has an immediate opening for a full-time Construction Project Manager. We are certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, SBA 8(a) approved contractor and Native Indian owned. Our government client list includes: US Army Corp of Engineers, Veteran’s Administration, USDA, GSA, Air Force, National Parks and others. Our projects have a wide range of scope, trades and disciplines. Projects are located in the Mid-West region.
Submit Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with construction project management and estimating.
- Previous experience working on federal government projects.
- Ability to Travel.
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook.
- Training: USACE Contract Quality Control (CQC) and 30 hour OSHA, preferred.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completion of project within established goals for quality, safety, timeliness, budget and profitability.
- Communicate regularly with client and management regarding progress of projects.
- Monitor progress of projects to verify that individual assignments are being completed correctly and in accordance with contractual obligations and the project schedule.
- Serve as a point of authority to all members of the project team: site superintendent, vendors and subcontractors.
- Review and approve all job costs for payment.
- Communicate with client regarding status of invoices to ensure timely payments to the entire project team.
- Adhere to company Quality and Environmental Health & Safety Programs.