RB Construction Company is a full service general contractor/construction management company. It also provides design/build services for all types of pre-engineered buildings.
RB Construction Company can perform construction work to meet the client's needs and desires. From estimating, hiring of subcontractors, performance and management of the work to project completion, RB Construction Company maintains control of all aspects of the project. The final result is a cost efficient project, completed on time, to the satisfaction of all.
Listed below are a few of our main skill sets:
- Heavy Construction
- Site Work and Demolition
- Vertical Construction
- Water and Sewer Construction
- Hazardous Materials Abatement and Disposal
- Mechanical and/or Electrical Construction and Maintenance
- Building Erection
- Heavy Earthwork
- Electrical; High Voltage and Interior
- Finish Work
- Piping and Plumbing
- Disaster Mitigation
- Government Contracts
RB Construction can provide its clients complete services required to bring their building to life. From site location, land acquisition, securing permits, design and building layout, estimating, construction to final occupancy, RB Construction Company offers its customers the opportunity to have one experienced contact source to comfortably guide them through the construction process. Whether the needs are complete construction from land acquisition to building occupation, or only a new building and/or addition is required at an existing location, its experience ensures that the final product will be all that was expected for a cost competitive price.
RB Construction Company can perform complete project forecasting, pre-construction, management of project construction, and project closeout. RB's role is to work closely with the project architects and/or engineers acting as the owner's agent, overseeing various trades and resources necessary to sufficiently complete the project while exceeding the client's expectations.
Listed below are some of its main skill sets:
- 3D BIM (Building Information Management) Design
- Management and Supervision of Project Construction
- Integrated, Collaborative Team Approach
- Specific User Process Requirements
- Formal Procurement Strategies
- Trade Contractor Design-Assist Involvement
- Lessons Learned
- Targeted Cost Reduction Strategy
- Formal Value Analysis / Value Engineering (VA/VE)
- Project Closeout
- Lean Processes
- Performance Incentive